Buzzards Bay, Ma.
This station building was constructed by the New York, New Haven and Hartford Railroad in 1912. Prior to the opening of the Cape Cod Canal in 1916, Buzzards Bay was located on what was then the north bank of the Monument River at a junction of the main railroad line between Middleborough and Cape Cod and the branch to Woods Hole.
Photographed by Bruce Macdonald, February 12, 1984.
Added to the photo archive by Bruce Macdonald, January 5, 2023.
Railroad: Bay Colony.
|Bruce Macdonald's awards:|
» Contact the person who posted this photograph.