The GreatRails North American Railroad Photo Archive
Previous Photo Photo of Station Salute: Lutherville, MD Next Photo
Station Salute: Lutherville, MD

Built in 1873 as a General Store. In 1886 became the Northern Central RR Depot. Northern Central merged with Pennsylvania RR in 1914. It was a busy commuter stop for Baltimore until the end of Parkton local service in 1959. Converted into a private residence. Light Rail now operates on former PRR/Conrail right of way. (See Transit Archives)

Photographed by Barrett Rudd, 1987.
Added to the photo archive by Bill Hakkarinen, April 14, 2022.
Railroad: Conrail.

Bill Hakkarinen's awards:

» Contact the person who posted this photograph.

Full-Sized image (1280 x 863)
Sharing this photo?

Use this "permalink" to avoid broken links:
Submit to Stumble Submit to Digg Submit to Google Bookmark Submit to Reddit Twit This

[Turn Ads Off]

Visitor Comments about this Photo:

No comments have been left yet.

You must be logged on to post comments.

Follow us on Facebook
News | About NERAIL | About Jeff | Contact Jeff | F.A.Q.'s | Privacy Policy | Other Great Sites
This site, excluding photographs, copyright © 2016 Jeff S. Morris. Photographs copyright © individual photographers, except as noted.