Station Salute: Lutherville, MD
Built in 1873 as a General Store. In 1886 became the Northern Central RR Depot. Northern Central merged with Pennsylvania RR in 1914. It was a busy commuter stop for Baltimore until the end of Parkton local service in 1959. Converted into a private residence. Light Rail now operates on former PRR/Conrail right of way. (See Transit Archives)
Photographed by Barrett Rudd, 1987.
Added to the photo archive by Bill Hakkarinen, April 14, 2022.
|Bill Hakkarinen's awards:|
» Contact the person who posted this photograph.