Anatomy of an EL freight train - 8
C-901, one of 60 cabooses built in Lackawanna's Keyser Valley shops in 1953-54 using the frames of steam locomotive tenders, brings up the rear of the consist. C-910 had been sitting preserved at a McDonalds in Swanton, OH up until 2016 but recent Google Earth imagery shows that it is no longer there - hopefully it still exists!
Photographed by John Barlow, January, 1970.
Added to the photo archive by John Barlow, October 4, 2021.
Railroad: Erie Lackawanna.
» Contact the person who posted this photograph.