N&W 611 excursion to Front Royal - the tail end
Bringing up the markers is Pullman Dover Harbor, built in 1923 as the Maple Shade and then rebuilt / renamed for Pullman in 1934. Dover Harbor saw service on the New York Central and the B&M's Montrealer / Washingtonian. Now owned by National Railway Historical Society, Washington, D.C., Chapter, Inc. since 1979.
Photographed by John Barlow, June 5, 2016.
Added to the photo archive by John Barlow, April 3, 2021.
Railroad: Norfolk and Western Railroad.
» Contact the person who posted this photograph.