Built in 1874 by the European and North American Railway, this station was taken over by the Maine Central in 1884 and now serves as a historic society.
Photographed by Bob English, April 18, 2007.
Added to the photo archive by Bob English, February 20, 2021.
Railroad: Mass Central Railroad.
|Bob English's awards:|
» Contact the person who posted this photograph.