East Clarendon, VT
Built in 1916 by the Rutland Railroad, this station was closed in 1953 and moved a short distance to its present site and now serves as a restaurant..
Photographed by Bob English, July 23, 2009.
Added to the photo archive by Bob English, February 20, 2021.
|Bob English's awards:|
» Contact the person who posted this photograph.