The GreatRails North American Railroad Photo Archive
 
 
Photo of Conway Scenic @ North Conway, NH
Conway Scenic @ North Conway, NH

Built by Baldwin in 1920 for San Augustine County Lumber 108 later became Angelina and Neches River Railroad until 1954, when it was sold to the Reader Railroad. Acquired from the Reader Railroad in 1976, the 2-6-2 operated on the Conway Scenic from 1977 to 1988.

Photographed by Bruce Macdonald, September, 1979.
Added to the photo archive by Bruce Macdonald, November 12, 2020.
Railroad: Conway Scenic.

Bruce Macdonald's awards:

» Contact the person who posted this photograph.

Full-Sized image (850 x 580)
Sharing this photo?

Use this "permalink" to avoid broken links:

http://photos.greatrails.net/s/?p=260667
 
Submit to Stumble Submit to Digg Submit to Del.icio.us Google Bookmark Submit to Reddit Twit This

[Turn Ads Off]

Visitor Comments about this Photo:

No comments have been left yet.


You must be logged on to post comments.

 
Follow us on Facebook
News | About NERAIL | About Jeff | Contact Jeff | F.A.Q.'s | Privacy Policy | Other Great Sites
This site, excluding photographs, copyright © 2016 Jeff S. Morris. Photographs copyright © individual photographers, except as noted.