Housatonic RR at Canaan CT
Canaan Union Depot, built in 1872 at the diamond of the original Housatonic RR and Connecticut Western RR, looms a half mile down the track as a GP35M and assorted equipment rest on a Saturday in July 2008.
Photographed by John Barlow, July 12, 2008.
Added to the photo archive by John Barlow, May 17, 2020.
» Contact the person who posted this photograph.