Owego - Corning Round Trip on the EL - 2
The return trip to Owego was aboard #2, the Phoebe Snow, shown here stopping just before noon at the ex-Erie depot built in 1952 as part of its mainline relocation around downtown Corning. The relocated route paralleled the DL&W whose own depot is the white building next to the rightmost light pole.
Photographed by John Barlow, 1966.
Added to the photo archive by John Barlow, October 25, 2019.
Railroad: Erie Lackawanna.
» Contact the person who posted this photograph.