CNW 54 Working the Tracy, MN Yard
CNW 54 (RS-2) is handling a cut of home road 40-foot grain boxes in the yard at Tracy, MN. CNW 54 began life in 1949 as CGW 54 and came to the C&NW when the CGW was merged into the C&NW in 1968.
Photographed by Warren Beckwith, June 28, 1977.
Added to the photo archive by Warren Beckwith, January 20, 2019.
Railroad: Chicago & North Western.
|Warren Beckwith's awards:|
» Contact the person who posted this photograph.