Nineteen miles from South Station, an MBTA commuter train discharges passengers at the Stoughton, MA, station, an imposing granite structure opened in 1888. An F40 on the far end pushed a trio of depowered RDCs that will reverse here and return to Boston.
Photographed by Tom Nelligan, March, 1984.
Added to the photo archive by Tom Nelligan, December 8, 2018.
» Contact the person who posted this photograph.