As the crossing guard halts street traffic, a Maine Central local freight behind GP7 581 enters MEC's waterfront yard in Bangor. This Geep was built for the Portland Terminal in 1950 as PT 1081 and was transferred to parent MEC in 1956.
Photographed by Tom Nelligan, April 18, 1970.
Added to the photo archive by Tom Nelligan, August 9, 2018.
Railroad: Maine Central.
» Contact the person who posted this photograph.