The Rangeley (Marbles) station was built in 1906 by the Phillips & Rangeley Railroad, which was later acquired by the Maine Central. It sits on the shores of Rangeley Lake just off Rt. 16 in North Western Maine.
Photographed by Bob English, July 10, 2008.
Added to the photo archive by Bob English, April 5, 2016.
» Contact the person who posted this photograph.