The Rebel 0-6-0T - builder's plate
Built in 1942 for US Army by H.K. Porter and now owned and operated by the Old Dominion Chapter NRHS at Hallsboro Yard (usually once in Sept. each year).
Photographed by Kim Young, September 11, 2010.
Added to the photo archive by Kim Young, September 10, 2011.
» Contact the person who posted this photograph.