DL&W Sussex Branch: 11 of 12
This photo shows bridge piers of the "original" Sussex Branch used to carry the line over the Musconetcong River. The Sussex Branch originally tied into the main line at Waterloo, NJ. In the early 1900's, the DL&W constructed the Stanhope Cutoff, which diverted the Sussex Branch from Waterloo to Netcong, NJ, which became the new junction with the main. Photo taken at Waterloo, NJ on Sunday 12/19/2010.
Photographed by Rich Kugel, December 19, 2010.
Added to the photo archive by Rich Kugel, December 29, 2010.
Railroad: Delaware,Lackawanna,and Western.
» Contact the person who posted this photograph.