CSX "Shop Goat"
This 19-ton diesel was built by General Electric in 1917. Until coming to Baltimore's B&O Museum, it handled locomotives at the C&O, then CSX Huntington WV shops.
It is powered by storage batteries.
Photographed by Bill Hakkarinen, 1992.
Added to the photo archive by Bill Hakkarinen, December 19, 2010.
|Bill Hakkarinen's awards:|
» Contact the person who posted this photograph.