TWO FOOT GAUGE DIESELS
The Edaville diesels were built in 1949 for the Whitin Machine Works located between Worcester and Woonsocket. They are GE-23 tonners constructed in Schenectady and acquired after Whitin closed in 1967. The walkways were added by Edaville -- they were originally almost as narrow as the track gauge.
Photographed by EDWARD J. OZOG, June, 1981.
Added to the photo archive by Edward Ozog, November 25, 2010.
» Contact the person who posted this photograph.