The Middleburgh and Schoharie railroad was chartered in 1868 to run from the D&H mainline in the northern part of the town of Schoharie, NY to Middleburgh, about 5.5 miles due south. Out of business in 1942 and the rails removed.
Photographed by Elliott Hoffman, September 12, 2008.
Added to the photo archive by Elliott Hoffman, September 16, 2008.
Railroad: Middleburgh and Schoharie.
|Elliott Hoffman's awards:|
» Contact the person who posted this photograph.