Long Island Railroad 4153
Build by the Pennsylvania Railroad in 1930, the LIRR MP54, #4153 is located in a train of cars on the Main Line just West of the Hartman's Siding Switch. On the far end of the car is Oshawa Railways 18 and on the near end of the car is a D&H Hopper car.
Photographed by Timothy Lesniak, September 1, 2007.
Added to the photo archive by Timothy Lesniak, September 3, 2007.
Railroad: Connecticut Trolley Museum.
» Contact the person who posted this photograph.