Boston & Providence Locomotive "Henry A. Whitney," Built in 1884
From "A Little Story of the Boston & Providence Railroad Company" by Charles E. Fisher (privately printed booklet, 1917). The B&P was leased by the Old Colony in 1888. The Old Colony, in turn, was leased by the New Haven in 1893.
Unknown photographer 1884.
Added to the photo archive by Dr. Richard Leonard, June 14, 2007.
Railroad: Old Colony Railroad.
|Dr. Richard Leonard's awards:|
» Contact the person who posted this photograph.