Coach #22 with with most of the seats removed
Coach #22 was built in 1958 in the Edaville Shops. this it the first time in 50 years that any major work has been done to her. The coach was bought from edaville along with the rest of the collection in 1993.
for more information on this restoration project check out www.mngrr.org and look for the Coach #22
Photographed by Shawn Cavaretta, March 3, 2007.
Added to the photo archive by Shawn Cavaretta, March 5, 2007.
Railroad: Maine Narrow Gauge.
» Contact the person who posted this photograph.