Former NYO&W Business Car
This 63 foot private, all wood car (no steel underframe) that was acquired in 1903 by the NYO&W, sold to Detroit and Mackinac in 1917, then passed into private hands in the 1950's was acquired by the DURR in November. The DURR plans for it to be the centerpiece in the to-be-built "Delaware County Museum of the Dairy Industry".
It is now in indoor storage in Roxbury, New York.
Photographed by Doug Kadow, November, 2006.
Added to the photo archive by Ernest Hunt, January 28, 2007.
Railroad: Delaware and Ulster.
» Contact the person who posted this photograph.