Pittsburg & Shawmut diesels at Driftwood, PA
Pittsburg & Shawmut operated from 1916 until 2004, when it was incorporated into the Buffalo & Pittsburgh RR. Here its diesels hold at Driftwood, interchange with Norfolk Southern.
Photographed by Bill Hakkarinen, August 19, 2001.
Added to the photo archive by Bill Hakkarinen, August 29, 2006.
Railroad: Pittsburg & Shawmut.
|Bill Hakkarinen's awards:|
» Contact the person who posted this photograph.