Wayland, MA Depot
Built in 1881 for the Massachusetts Central Railroad, Wayland is one of only two remaining original Mass. Central bulit depots. With road and sidewalk reconstruction under way, the original switch was pulled up from the street and placed next to the depot along with its switch stand seen laying down near the trash bin.
Photographed by Alan LePain, May 14, 2005.
Added to the photo archive by Alan LePain, August 1, 2005.
Railroad: Boston & Maine.
» Contact the person who posted this photograph.