New Addition at Palmer, MA
On display in front of the former B&A/CV Union Station in Palmer, MA is this 1915 0-6-0 built by H.K. Porter Co. for the Southern Sand & Gravel Co. It has had several owners since being built, with the last one adding the fake smokestack and "frilly" headlight in an effort, evidently, to make the loco look more antique than it already does.
Photographed by David Clinton, April 9, 2004.
Added to the photo archive by David Clinton, April 10, 2004.
» Contact the person who posted this photograph.