South Easton, MA
This train station served the junction of the line south from Stoughton to Taunton, and a short stretch east from South Easton to West Bridgewater. The line was abandoned in 1940. The structure now sits behind a church on the corner of Depot and Center St.
Photographed by Bob English, July 28, 2015.
Added to the photo archive by Bob English, January 23, 2021.
Railroad: New Haven.
» Contact the person who posted this photograph.