Halite & Northern RR: Retsof, NY
The H&N was a G&W owned 4 mile railroad from Retsof to the PRR interchnage at Cuylerville, NY. It was built in circa 1910 to serve a salt mine and was abandoned in 1931.
The former grade is a farm road today.
Photographed by Chris Bigham, December 10, 2020.
Added to the photo archive by Chris Bigham, January 17, 2021.
Railroad: Genesee & Wyoming.
» Contact the person who posted this photograph.