Conway Scenic @ North Conway, NH
Built by Baldwin in 1920 for San Augustine County Lumber 108 later became Angelina and Neches River Railroad until 1954, when it was sold to the Reader Railroad. Acquired from the Reader Railroad in 1976, the 2-6-2 operated on the Conway Scenic from 1977 to 1988.
Photographed by Bruce Macdonald, September, 1979.
Added to the photo archive by Bruce Macdonald, November 12, 2020.
Railroad: Conway Scenic.
|Bruce Macdonald's awards:|
» Contact the person who posted this photograph.