The GreatRails North American Railroad Photo Archive
 
 
Photo of Douglas, Wyoming Depot
Douglas, Wyoming Depot

Built in 1886 for the Chicago Northwestern and operated as a passenger depot until the 1950's and as a freight house until the 1970's. The CNW yard has been torn up, but a BNSF line runs about 100 yards to the south.

Photographed by Elliott Hoffman, September 16, 2016.
Added to the photo archive by Elliott Hoffman, September 27, 2016.
Railroad: Chicago & North Western.

Elliott Hoffman's awards:

» Contact the person who posted this photograph.

Full-Sized image (800 x 600)
Sharing this photo?

Use this "permalink" to avoid broken links:

http://photos.greatrails.net/s/?p=232962
 
Submit to Stumble Submit to Digg Submit to Del.icio.us Google Bookmark Submit to Reddit Twit This

[Turn Ads Off]

Visitor Comments about this Photo:

No comments have been left yet.


You must be logged on to post comments.

 
Follow us on Facebook
News | About NERAIL | About Jeff | Contact Jeff | F.A.Q.'s | Privacy Policy | Other Great Sites
This site, excluding photographs, copyright © 2016 Jeff S. Morris. Photographs copyright © individual photographers, except as noted.