Wood boxcar of by-gone days
CP 403799 built 1916, showing old CP horizontal block lettering, obviously restored. Note the brake wheel on the right side top. On display at the Canadian Railway Museum in St-Constant, Qc.
Photographed by Pierre Lacombe, August, 2001.
Added to the photo archive by Pierre Lacombe, October 31, 2009.
Railroad: Canadian Pacific.
» Contact the person who posted this photograph.