Ex-Conn. Valley Ex-D&H Ex- NYC Diner at MP 5.45
View of the diner stored at about MP 5.45. It is owned by the Empire State Railway Museum in Phoenicia. This car has deteriorated to the point that there is talk of scrapping it. This car is lettered for the Connecticut Valley, No. 154, the name is "Lion Gardner". Originally built 1914 by Pullman as NYC No. 450, rebuilt 1936 by NYC, renumbered #518. Sold to D&H 1949, renumbered No. 154.
Photographed by Ernest Hunt, April 2, 2006.
Added to the photo archive by Ernest Hunt, April 2, 2006.
Railroad: Empire State Railway Museum.
» Contact the person who posted this photograph.