CMRR Crew Working on Engine 23
Earl Pardini, President of the Catskill Mountain Railroad, gave a tour of the CMRR shops in Kingston today to visitors from the Ulster & Delaware RR Historical Society. This is a picture of the work crew hard at work restoring Engine 23, owned by the Empire State Railway Museum. This is the former Lake Superior & Ishpeming RR No. 23 2-8-0, built in 1910 by Alco. It was sold to the Marquette & Huron Mountain Railroad Co in 1963, and bought by the ESRM in 1984.
Photographed by Ernest Hunt, February 5, 2006.
Added to the photo archive by Ernest Hunt, February 5, 2006.
Railroad: Empire State Railway Museum.
» Contact the person who posted this photograph.